Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RAAARRHH!

So a belated happy halloween folks.. hope y'all had fun. This year, like all years really, I didn't waste money on a costume, they're so over priced and un-original I think. Instead i cut up a pair of leopard print pajama bottoms and attached a long piece to a one shouldered Bershka dress iv had in my wardrobe for a while now, then i cut strips of material and wrapped them around my thigh, arm, head etc and voila... Cave Woman Me :)






This year my outfit some how happened to be bang on trend as leopard print seems to be seen a lot at the mo...


Loooove this leopard print cardi and dress both from Forever 21
These shoes from river island are so fun,


And these jeans also from RI definitely are eye catching..
Unfortunately for us these leopard print pieces aren't free like my costume, but they sure do brighten up a cold November day.. What do you guys think of this trend? Tacky or Terrific?? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment