Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The cutest new model on the scene

Valentina Guerrero a ten month old baby, born with Down's Syndrome is the new face of  Dolores Cortes' new swim wear collection. The little cutie is the first person with Down's Syndrome to be the face of a big fashion campaign.. and she is doing such  a super job!







Not only is this raising awareness for Down's Syndrome but also widening the perception of beauty.




Little Valentina can give hope to other children with disabilities that they can achieve things they may deem as impossible. 




Too cute! 


14 comments:

  1. That has to be the most precious thing I've seen today. What a gorgeous line and inspirational brand! Just beautiful!

    Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little model! And I think it's great that they're using her for a normal campaign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and sweet post! <3
    Would like to follow each other? :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute and sweet ^^

    Thanks for following me, I've followed back!!

    xx

    Love Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygosh, how adorable. She is so cute!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, she is just so cute! I love this, good for her and definitely very inspiring.

    I'd love for you to stop by some time! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just sooooo adorable!! x
    http://alittleebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so gorgeous, what a lovely post :) xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's adorable :) So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's very cute!! i like when fashion industry holds this kind of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's adorable :)
    I'm following right now on GFC and Bloglovin... Hope you can follow me back!
    Bye, AngelaMia

    http://itisap4ssion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's so lovely. :)
    Sometimes, I feel so sorry for disabled people and I try to help them but when I see people making fun of them.... :/

    ReplyDelete